Cable Ladder Systems
PeakWorks Cable Ladder systems are designed for hands free movement and 100% protection. The system consists of a top and bottom bracket and a cable that is attached to these brackets at both ends. The cable grab connects the worker to the system and provides a hands free climb without ever having to manipulate the cable grab. For longer systems, PeakWorks provides intermediate brackets to minimize the vibration of
- Systems come in standard lengths which are in stock and also can be customized for your exact requirements.
- Description: 3/8" Galvanized steel cable lifeline for use with 2001-9111 CableGrabTM
- Designed Working Load: 310 lb.
- Standards Compliance: ANSI A10.14, Z359.1, OSHA 1910.66, 1926.500
- Material: Galvanized Steel
Climb-Rite® Fixed Rail Ladder Safety System
Fixed rigid rail ladder systems offer the workers 100% fall protection when climbing permanent ladders. Our ClimbRite® ladder systems are custom designed by our in house engineering staff to provide the right solution for your needs. The ClimbRite® systems require minimum maintenance and simply to install.
- Hands-free movement up & down ladder.
- Rail system is easy to install & maintain.
- Arresting unit is easily installed & removed from rail.
- Climbing device weighs only 2 lbs.
- All ladder hardware is corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Can be mounted to side or center of ladder.
- Ladder extensions available.
- Type 316 stainless steel rail is available for marine or other corrosive environments and are used on U.S. Navy vessels.
- Meets OSHA and ANSI standards.
Typical Applications for the ClimbRite Systems:
- Water Towers
- Marine / Ship Building
- Water treatment stations
- Telecommunication towers
- Wind Turbines
- Tower Cranes
- Permanent industrial ladders
California Residents – Proposition 65 Warning