All PeakWorks lifelines are certified to CSA Z259.2.5-2012 and meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.15 standards.
- Lifelines are specially designed from rope made using high-strength polysteel
- Polysteel is an extruded co-polymer fibre that yields an extremely high-strength, lightweight rope with excellent resistance to acids and alkalis
- PeakWorks vertical lifelines are all 5/8" (16 mm) in diameter
- Minimum breaking strength 6,000 lb (27 kN)
- We offer a wide range of lengths with a variety of snap hook/carabiner options
- All PeakWorks lifelines have a back splice at the trailing end to prevent the rope grab from coming off the end of the lifeline