- The PeakWorks tool tethering system includes two specially designed lanyards that connect the tool anchor clamp to either the operator or to a suitable anchor point
- The wrist lanyard features a built-in heavy duty adjustable wrist collar on one end and a small carabiner on the other, conveniently tethering the tool to your wrist
- The standard lanyard features two small carabiners designed to connect to the tool anchor clamp and the other end to operator (or a suitable anchor)
- The small carabiner is designed to fit into the molded eye hole built-in to each of the Tool Collar HDPE clamps and is used to tether the tool to your body or to a suitable fixed anchor
- Both lanyards can also be used and mounted to variety of other tools in the market that feature hanging hole openings (ie: adjustable wrenches and pipe wrenches)
- Peakworks lanyards are designed for use with tools with a maximum weight of 15 pounds. Do not exceed this weight limitation.
*Please note: All Peakworks products are available individually, or in bulk 10 packs which are then master packed 5 packs (50 pieces) per carton. Save by purchasing in both 10 packs and master packs of 50.
|Prod. No.||Mod. No.||Type||Size (Unstretched)||Package Qty.|
|V856210||TT-9900||Wrist||13"||1 piece C/W Hang Card|
|V856220||TT-9901||Standard||32"||1 piece C/W Hang Card|