Cable Ladder Systems
PeakWorks Cable Ladder systems are designed for hands free movement and 100% protection. The system consists of a top and bottom bracket and a cable that is attached to these brackets at both ends. The cable grab connects the worker to the system and provides a hands free climb without ever having to manipulate the cable grab. For longer systems, PeakWorks provides intermediate brackets to minimize the vibration ofthe system.
- Systems come in standard lengths which are in stock and also can be customized for your exact requirements.
- Description: 3/8" Galvanized steel cable lifeline for use with 2001-9111 CableGrabTM
- Designed Working Load: 310 lb.
- Standards Compliance: ANSI A10.14, Z359.1, OSHA 1910.66, 1926.500
- Material: Galvanized Steel
Climb-Rite� Fixed Rail Ladder Safety System
Fixed rigid rail ladder systems offer the workers 100% fall protection when climbing permanent ladders. Our ClimbRite� ladder systems are custom designed by our in house engineering staff to provide the right solution for your needs. The ClimbRite� systems require minimum maintenance and simply to install.
- Hands-free movement up & down ladder.
- Rail system is easy to install & maintain.
- Arresting unit is easily installed & removed from rail.
- Climbing device weighs only 2 lbs.
- All ladder hardware is corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Can be mounted to side or center of ladder.
- Ladder extensions available.
- Type 316 stainless steel rail is available for marine or other corrosive environments and are used on U.S. Navy vessels.
- Meets OSHA and ANSI standards.
Typical Applications for the ClimbRite Systems:
- Water Towers
- Marine / Ship Building
- Water treatment stations
- Telecommunication towers
- Wind Turbines
- Tower Cranes
- Permanent industrial ladders
|Prod. No.||Mod. No.||Cable Length||Weight|
|V865194||2001-GC38030||30 ft||20 lbs|
|V865195||2001-GC38040||40 ft||22.5 lbs|
|V865196||2001-GC38050||50 lbs||25 lbs|
|V865197||2001-GC38060||60 ft||27.5 lbs|
|V865198||2001-GC38070||70 ft||30 lbs|
|V865199||2001-GC38080||80 ft||32.5 lbs|
|V8651100||2001-GC38090||90 ft||35 lbs|
|V8651101||2001-GC380100||100 ft||37.5 lbs|
|2001-GC380110||V8651102||110 lbs||40 lbs|
|V8651103||2001-GC380120||120 ft||45.5 lbs|
|V8651104||2001-GC380130||130 ft||45 lbs|
|V8651105||2001-GC380140||140 ft||47.5 lbs|
|V8651106||2001-GC380150||150 ft||50 lbs|
|V8651107||2001-GC380160||160 ft||52.5 lbs|
|V8651108||2001-GC380170||170 ft||55 lbs|
|V8651109||2001-GC380180||180 ft||57.5 lbs|
|V8651110||2001-GC380190||190 ft||60 lbs|
|V8651111||2001-GC380200||200 ft||62.5 lbs|
|V8651112||2001-GC380210||210 ft||65 lbs|
|V8651113||2001-GC380220||220 ft||67.5 lbs|
|V8651114||2001-GC380230||230 ft||70 lbs|
|V8651115||2001-GC380240||240 ft||72.5 lbs|
|V8651116||2001-GC380250||250 ft||75 lbs|