KneePro Ultra Flex III Knee Pads
- Sellstrom’s KneePro Ultra Flex III knee pads have been the industry standard for more than 30 years
- Simply the best knee pads made!
- The articulating hinged design ensures proper placement all day long - set them once and forget you are even wearing them
- Soft elastic, extra-wide woven straps with reinforced sewn ends are placed well above and below the knee - no Velcro, which contaminates over time
- Straps stay aligned with your legs in any position - will not bind behind the knee
- Built with strong, flexible hard plastic outer shells that extend well above, below and to the inside/outside of the knee for added knee and leg protection
- Metal rivet hinge ensures long lasting protection while kneeling or walking
- On the outside, pads feature a perfectly placed curved non-marking Grip Strip
- Grip-Strip designed for use in all applications without gumming up
- Grip Strips are easily replaceable
- On the inside, pads offer a long lasting 5/8" closed cell foam pad for maximum comfort and protection (KneePro Ultra Flex III version)
- Sweat does not penetrate closed cell foam - lasts longer and won’t “stink"
- Our new KneePro Hybrid Ultra Flex III version offers even greater user comfort and protection through the use of a three layer, ¾" thick closed cell foam pad with built-in GEL packs - the ultimate in knee protection!
- Virtually indestructible - built for years of hard work and heavy use
- Specially designed Quick-Snap clips ensure quick and easy removal
- Comes in convenient, reusable mesh bag with one extra Quick-Snap clip
- Pads weigh only 9 oz. each
- Straps, Grip Strips & speedklips are replaceable
- Excellent for welders, ship builders, roofers, construction workers, flooring installers and anywhere hard working knee pads are required
|Prod. No.||Mod. No.||Shell Color||Grip Strip|
|S96112||KPUFO3-G||OD Green||OD Green|