Permanent Horizontal Lifelines
PERMACABLE SYSTEMSThe PeakWorks Permacable system is pre-engineered, synthetic cable designed for horizontal lifeline applications. It is lightweight, strong and has an excellent resistance to weather and chemicals. The synthetic cable reduces the forces transferred to the anchorage. Permacable meets all recommended OSHA requirements for horizontal lifelines and can span up to 200 feet without intermediate supports, unlike traditional steel cable which require supports every 30 ft. to 50 ft. It can support up to 2 workers at a time. A special red inspection liner in the cable alerts the user to wear or damage.
- Lightweight only 15 lbs. per 100 ft.
- Strong tensile strength 16,000 lbs.
- Spans up to 200 feet between anchorage and weighs only 15 lbs. per 100 ft.
- Low anchorage points forces.
- Low sag.
- High chemical and wear resistance.
- Adjustable length allows for use in permanent or semi-permanent applications.
- Special red liner alerts user to wear or damage. Allows up to 4 workers.
- Variety of pre-fabricated anchor points, posts and inverted L's are available.
- Meets OSHA 1910.66, 1926 subpart M and Z359.1 standards.
- Made in the USA
Temp HLL (Temporary Horizontal Lifeline)
Temporary, polyester rope horizontal lifeline system with bucket storage
- Temporary, polyester rope horizontal lifeline that is ideal for electrical, built-up-scaffolding, tanks, vessels and catwalks.
- Low anchorage forces.
- High strength, chemical resistant polyester rope lifeline.
- Quick set-up and disassembly.
- Continuous protection.
- Spans up to 150 feet for one or two workers.
- Three strand polyester rope allows easy inspection of inner fibers.
- Ropevise makes tensioning easy.
- One system can be used for many different spans.
- Meets OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Type: Polyester Rope Horizontal Lifeline Kit
- Length: 30'-100'
- Standards: Meets OSHA 1910.66, 1926 subpart M and Z359.1 standards.
- Made In USA
|Prod. No.||Mod. No.||Description|
|V865321||9450-BW030BG||30' Beamwalker Kit in a Bag|
|V865324||9450-BW050BG||50' Beamwalker Kit in a Bag|
|V865327||9450-BW075BG||75' Beamwalker Kit in a Bag|